Welcome to episode 1! In this first part of a two part series, I sit down with Archie Agarwal to discuss threat modeling, what it is, why we need it and how it can help with improving your security posture early in your development cycle.
Some links of interest:
- Offensive Threat Modeling for Pen Testers and Red Teams
- How to Threat Model a Microservice Architecture
- Anyone can Threat Model a Commute to Work
- Archie’s Email
- ThreatModeler Company Website
- Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Show Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John’s Peerlyst: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you again next time!