This is the conclusion of my two part series on threat modeling with Archie Agarwal. In this episode we go into some benefits on threat modeling, how it can be used beyond the early stages of development and how it can help red teams carry out a more in-depth test against targets!
Some links of interest:
- Offensive Threat Modeling for Pen Testers and Red Teams
- How to Threat Model a Microservice Architecture
- Anyone can Threat Model a Commute to Work
- Archie’s Email
- ThreatModeler Company Website
- Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Show Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John’s Peerlyst: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you again next time!