The cloud. The final frontier. Well, not exactly but it is a pretty important topic in today’s IT environment. Unfortunately 2017 has been the year of leaks, hacks, and misconfigurations when it comes to the cloud. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the cloud provider with the most market share, but its security configuration can leave a bit to be desired.
J Cole Morrison joins me this week to discuss IAM policies in AWS, what they are and why they are important. Cole has written about IAM policies on his blog (link below), which I encourage everyone to read.
Some links of interest:
- Cole’s IAM Blog Article: AWS IAM Policies in a Nutshell
- Cole’s Website: https://start.jcolemorrison.com/
- Cole’s Twitter: @JColeMorrison
- AWS DevOps: https://awsdevops.io/
- Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Slack Sign-Up Link: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you again next time!