Penetration testing. If you’re in the information security field, you have run into your fair share of them. Now there seems to be a trend with penetration testing moving to a crowdsourcing model. This week I speak with Jason Haddix of Bugcrowd to explore why that is, what’s the draw and how are companies like Bugcrowd helping build the infosec community.
Some links of interest:
- Bugcrowd: https://www.bugcrowd.com/
- HackerOne: https://www.hackerone.com/
- HackTheBox: https://www.hackthebox.eu/
- Bugcrowd Report: The 2017 State of Bug Bounty
- Bugcrowd’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bugcrowd
- Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you again next time!