In the completion of our look at the OWASP Top 10 for 2017, this episode will cover the final 5 items on the list, from A6 (Security Misconfiguration) through A10 (Insufficient Logging & Monitoring).
Some links of interest:
- OWASP Top 10 – https://www.owasp.org/images/7/72/OWASP_Top_10-2017_%28en%29.pdf.pdf
- OWASP XSS Filter Evasion Cheat Sheet – https://www.owasp.org/index.php/XSS_Filter_Evasion_Cheat_Sheet
- OWASP XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet – https://www.owasp.org/index.php/XSS_(Cross_Site_Scripting)_Prevention_Cheat_Sheet
- OWASP DOM-based XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet – https://www.owasp.org/index.php/DOM_based_XSS_Prevention_Cheat_Sheet
- Bypass WAF with DOM-based XSS – https://www.sunnyhoi.com/using-dom-based-xss-bypass-waf/
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.