The first of a series, I sit down with Bryan and Brian of Brakeing Down Security fame to have a fun take on a classic tabletop scenario with a D&D feel. Please hold the hate, I haven’t played D&D in many years and I know it’s not “classic”, but it’s fun and lighthearted. We go through a few different scenarios with you all in the hopes you find it enjoyable, entertaining, and educational.
If you enjoyed this episode, please let me know! I’d like to make this a recurring theme every 12-15 episodes with different podcasters if there’s enough interest. Special shout out to @badthingsdaily on Twitter for helping provide the scenarios!
Some links of interest:
- Brakeing Down Security – http://www.brakeingsecurity.com/
- Tabletop Scenarios – @badthingsdaily
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.