The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) has long been known to be the source of cloud security discussions. From the CCSK to the partnership with ISC(2) to bring us the CCSP, they are definitely a group to pay attention to. This week I focus on their “Treacherous Twelve”, a list of 12 security concerns for any organization moving to the cloud.
Some links of interest:
CSA Top Threats To Cloud Computing Plus: Industry Insights – https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/download/top-threats-cloud-computing-plus-industry-insights/
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.