Not all penetration testing is done in a virtual setting or even through a phone call. Sometimes you need to get down and dirty and actually interact with people. In this very special episode I sit down and speak with the great Jek Hyde about physical penetration testing and everything that it entitles. It’s a fascinating talk for sure, and one you don’t want to miss.
Some links of interest:
- Jek’s Motherboard Article
- Google Hacking Database (Google Dorks)
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.