I love purple teams. Purple teaming is something that I was hoping to share with more people and more organizations! It’s part of the reason I named this podcast after them. So why don’t I think that a purple teamer exists? It’s an interesting stance, but it’s one that makes sense. Joining me this week is Haydn “Doctor Purple” Johnson to discuss all things purple.
Some links of interest:
- Red Teamers Can Learn Secrets by Purple Teaming
- Purple Teaming: Red & Blue Living Together, Mass Hysteria
- Red Team v. Blue Team? They Are In Fact One – The Purple Team
- Top 4 Tips for Purple Team Exercises
- Purple Teaming – Lessons Learned & Ruxcon Slides
- BSidesTO 2015 – Haydn Johnson & Laura Rafferty – Purple View
- Hackfest 2016 – Chris Nickerson : Adversarial Simulation: Why your defenders are the Fighter Pilots
- Haydn’s Slideshares
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.