Nothing helps out security more than information. Heck, it’s the first part of our professions name! In Infosec, knowledge is key and sometimes we need to roll up our sleeves to get the information we need from various open source outlets. I’m fortunate to have as a guest on this episode the man who literally wrote the book on OSINT techniques, Michael Bazzell. We discuss OSINT techniques as well as his recently updated book. Have yourself a listen and hear the advice Michael has for starting your own OSINT adventures.
Some links of interest:
- Open Source Intelligence Techniques, 6th Edition
- Buscador – OSINT OS
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.