In the first of a new format, I sit down with Joe Gray with only a handful of questions and just chat. We cover things from Through The Hacking Glass, upcoming talks that Joe will be doing, to the various conferences that Joe will be attending. Lots of great information and stories were shared, and if you’d like to provide feedback, please reach out and let me know! Also, make sure you listen for a special easter egg that Joe has for those who are in the Atlanta area in September for entry to a conference at no cost!
Some links of interest:
- Through The Hacking Glass
- RSA Conference USA – https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us18
- Hacker Halted – https://www.hackerhalted.com/
- Free Admission to conference code: HH18JGCON
- 25% off training code: HH18JJTRN
- Hack NYC – https://q22018.hacknyc.com/en/
- Coupon code: STORMNYCJJ
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.