The penetration test, or pen test as it’s commonly referred to, is one of the great necessary evils in Infosec today. My guest for this episode is Adrian Sanabria, who has an interesting thought – let’s kill the pen test! Adrian has been in the industry for quite some time in quite a variety of roles, so he has some great experience and insights to share. Let’s see what his replacement for a pen test entitles!
Some links of interest:
- Adrian’s Twitter: @sawaba
- Savage Security: https://www.savagesec.com/
- BSides Knoxville: https://bsidesknoxville.com/
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES): http://www.pentest-standard.org/index.php/Main_Page
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.