Living off the land is pretty standard fare for pen testers. On Linux systems, the go-to is usually Python, but on Windows it’s all about Powershell. This week I’m fortunate enough to sit down with Mick Douglas to talk all things Powershell!
Some links of interest:
- Powercat – https://github.com/besimorhino/powercat
- Mick wants to give a special shout out to Luke Baggett for all the great work he’s done on this project!
Kansa – Dave Hall was the original author – https://github.com/davehull/Kansa
Mick’s Public Projects – https://github.com/besimorhino?tab=repositories
Invoke-IR – https://github.com/Invoke-IR
Bye-FePhishia – https://github.com/jcjohnson34/Bye-FePhishia
OverworkedAdmin.com – https://overworkedadmin.com/category/scripting-languages/powershell/
Microsoft TechNet Blog – “Hey Scripting Guy!” – https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/heyscriptingguy/
- InfosecInovations.com – https://www.infosecinnovations.com/
- Powershell Basics – https://www.darkoperator.com/powershellbasics/
- Powershell Cheatsheet – https://github.com/PrateekKumarSingh/CheatSheets/tree/master/Powershell
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.