From jails to virtual machines, process isolation is the “holy grail” of security. Lately, containers have been the go-to for modern organizations in order to scale and implement things like microservices. Jay Beale of InGuardians fame joins me to talk all about container security!
Some links of interest:
- Securing Applications with Linux Containers (Webinar by Jay Beale)
- Docker security – Using containers safely in production (Article by Adrian Mouat)
Clair (Container Scanner) – https://github.com/coreos/clair
- InGuardians Website – https://www.inguardians.com/
- InGuardians Blog – https://www.inguardians.com/
- InGuardians Twitter – https://twitter.com/inguardians
- Jay’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/jaybeale
- Jess Frazelle’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/jessfraz
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.