October is Cyber Security Awareness Month, and with that who better to help share some ideas on how to give back to the community than our own InfoSecSherpa! Tracy Maleeff joins me to talk about Cyber Security Awareness Month, #ginfosec and #inforum. This will be one of the most relaxed Infosec podcasts you’ll hear this year….
Some links of interest:
GetCyberSafe (Canada) – https://www.getcybersafe.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/csam/thms-en.aspx
StaySafeOnline (US) – https://staysafeonline.org/ncsam/themes/
- Tracy’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/InfoSecSherpa
- Infosec Mastodon – https://infosec.exchange/auth/sign_up
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John’s Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.