Magecart – a web-based credit card skimming kit used by various groups to grab ahold of online shoppers credit cards. Interesting? You bet! On this episode of the Purple Squad Security podcast I have Yonathan Klijnsma, Head Researcher at RiskIQ, joining me to discuss their research on Magecart.
Some links of interest:
- Inside Magecart Report – https://cdn.riskiq.com/wp-
content/uploads/2018/11/ RiskIQ-Flashpoint-Inside- MageCart-Report.pdf
- Ticketmaster breach – https://www.riskiq.
- British Airways breach – https://www.riskiq.
- Newegg breach – https://www.riskiq.
- Vision Direct with admin skimming – https://www.riskiq.
- Other Magecart Articles – https://www.riskiq.com/
- RiskIQ Website – https://www.riskiq.com/
- Krebs on Security Skimming Article – https://krebsonsecurity.com/all-about-skimmers/
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John’s Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.