Tribe of Hackers is a recently released book by Marcus Carey and Jennifer Jin that is a collection of stories from member of our community, or tribe as Marcus describes it. This was a great and insightful interview, and definitely one you will want to listen to if you haven’t read the book yet.
Some links of interest:
- Tribe of Hackers: https://www.amazon.com/Tribe-Hackers-Cybersecurity-Advice-World/dp/1793464189/
- Tribe of Mentors (inspiration for Tribe of Hackers): https://www.amazon.com/Tribe-Mentors-Short-Advice-World/dp/1328994961/
- The 4 Agreements – https://www.amazon.com/Four-Agreements-Practical-Personal-Freedom/dp/1878424319/
- Marcus’s Twitter: @marcusjcarey
- Jennifer Jin’s Twitter: @jen_jin
- Tribe of Hackers Twitter: @TribeOfHackers
- Tribe of Hackers Summit – May 2, 2019: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tribe-of-hackers-summit-registration-59074697009
We have a new store! Come check out the various Purple Squad Security goods you can buy to share your following and help the show. From stickers to mugs, we have a few items up for sale:
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John’s Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.