There were more than a few of you who were anxiously awaiting his return, and he’s back! Tinker joins me once again to share some stories from his adventures in hackerland. In addition, I have given Tinker free reign to speak as he chooses, and naturally I participate as well. Fair warning, this is not safe for work or sensitive ears. I do ask that you try not to be offended, as his stories and reflections on those events makes for one excellent episode.
Some links of interest:
- Tinker’s Fediverse Account: @[email protected]
- Tinker’s Twitter Account: @TinkerSec
- Tinker’s Blog: https://tinker.sh
- SecLists: https://github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists
- Cyber City Conference: https://www.cybercityconf.io/
- Cyber City Conference CFP: https://www.papercall.io/cybercityconf
We have a new store! Come check out the various Purple Squad Security goods you can buy to share your following and help the show. From stickers to mugs, we have a few items up for sale:
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John’s Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.