Continuing with the theme of soft skills that any infosec professional should have, this episode will focus on developers. I sit down with James Jardine from the DevelopSec podcast to talk about how best to communicate with developers. Just like executives, developers have a different language and approach that is needed in order to communicate effectively. Trying to avoid the all-to-common animosity between developers and security, James and I discuss some strategies to help build bridges between the groups and not burn them to the ground.
Some links of interest:
- DevleopSec YouTube Channel
- Email James: [email protected]inesoftware.com
Want to reach out to the show? There’s a few ways to get in touch!
- Show’s Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John’s Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
- John’s Peerlyst Profile: https://www.peerlyst.com/users/john-svazic
Thanks for listening, and I will talk with you all again next time.