Episode 51 – Fireside Chat with Chris Foulon
Chris Foulon stops by for a fireside chat about breaking into Information Security.
Chris Foulon stops by for a fireside chat to talk about breaking into Infosec. For those unfamiliar with the fireside chat series, this is where we come in with a topic but no other real agenda. It's a casual conversation where I just have a casual conversation with my guest, similar to what would happen in hallway con. I hope you enjoy! Some links of interest:
We have a new store! Come check out the various Purple Squad Security goods you can buy to share your following and help the show. From stickers to mugs, we have a few items up for sale:
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Support Purple Squad Security by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/purple-squad-security
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com