November 17, 2019
Episode 65 - Fireside Chat with The Gibson
I sit down with The Gibson to chat about the Fediverse, SMB Security, and life in general
I'm trying a slightly different format for the next few episodes, and I'd appreciate any feedback you may have.
In this episode I sit down with The Gibson, mayor of hackers.town, to talk about a variety of things from the Fediverse, working with the under-serviced SMB market, old school technologies, and the Infosec community as a whole. We're all over the place, but it's a good thing. Just a nice casual conversation talking about things that interest us.
Some links of interest:
- Gibson's Mastodon: @[email protected]
- Hacker's Town: https://hackers.town
- Gibson's Twitter: @gibsonmainframe
- BlackFire Security: https://blackfiresec.com/
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Podcast Store: https://purplesquadsec.com/store
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com