Episode 56 – John Reads: Choose Your Own Red Team Adventure
John reads a Choose Your Own Adventure story that was posted on Medium related to Red Teaming!
A few weeks ago, Sam King on Twitter mentioned me in a tweet that included a link to a Medium post, but not just any Medium post. Tim MalcomVetter had posted up an "Choose Your Own Red Team Adventure", which I thought was just amazing! I used to read a lot of choose your own adventure books as a kid, so I was naturally excited! For this episode, I will be going through the story the first time, reading aloud as I try my hand at red teaming against a customer. I hope you enjoy!
Some links of interest:
- Choose Your Own Red Team Adventure - https://medium.com/@malcomvetter/choose-your-own-red-team-adventure-f87d6a3b0b76
- Tim MalcomVetter's Twitter - @malcomvetter
We have a new store! Come check out the various Purple Squad Security goods you can buy to share your following and help the show. From stickers to mugs, we have a few items up for sale:
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Support Purple Squad Security by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/purple-squad-security
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com