Episode 66 - Fireside Chat with Adrian Cheek
Adrian Cheek stops by to talk about taking down criminal websites, passive DNS, and threat hunting
Adrian Cheek stops by the show this week to have a nice fireside chat with me. We talk about passive DNS, which Adrian first introduced to me a few years ago, and then move on to threat hunting. Adrian has a very interesting history and it was a joy to speak with him.
Some links of interest:
- Adrian's Twitter: @Outkast_TI
- Farsight Passive DNS - https://www.farsightsecurity.com/solutions/dnsdb/
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Podcast Store: https://purplesquadsec.com/store
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Support Purple Squad Security by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/purple-squad-security
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com