Episode 63 - Backdoors & Breaches with John Strand
John Strand (@strandjs) stops by to chat about physical security assessments, Backdoors & Breaches, and the InfoSec community!
Oh what I treat I have for you today! John Strand, former SANS instructor, long time co-host on Enterprise Security Weekly, Founder of Black Hills Information Security, and a whole lot more has taken time out of his busy schedule to stop by and talk about Backdoors & Breaches, the new IR card game from BHIS. Naturally we talk about more than just the game, but it was all as amazing as I had hoped. I trust you will enjoy listening to this one about as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Some links of interest:
- Backdoors & Breaches Site - http://backdoorsandbreaches.com/
- John's Email - john 'at' blackhillsinfosec.com
- John's Twitter - @strandjs
- BHIS Website - https://www.blackhillsinfosec.com
- Events where BHIS will be - https://www.blackhillsinfosec.com/events/
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Podcast Store: https://purplesquadsec.com/store
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Support Purple Squad Security by donating to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/purple-squad-security
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com