Episode 44 – SANS Holiday Hack Challenge with Ed Skoudis
Ed Skoudis joins me this week to talk all about the 2018 Holiday Hack Challenge.
So, a very popular season is coming up shortly. I'm not talking about Thanksgiving (for my US listeners) and I'm not talking about Christmas for my Christian listeners. No, I'm talking about the season that all good little hackers look forward to - the time when the SANS Holiday Hack Challenge is released!
This is probably one of the most ambitious CTFs I have ever known about, and I am lucky enough to get one of the main drivers behind it to join me for today's episode! Ed Skoudis joins me to talk all about the SANS Holiday Hack Challenge, what it is, what goes into it, and why you should give it a try.
Some links of interest:
- KringleCon: https://kringlecon.com/
- Holiday Hack Challenge Website: https://www.holidayhackchallenge.com/2018/
- Ed's Twitter: @edskoudis
- Infosec Mastodon - https://infosec.exchange/auth/sign_up
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening! And as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Support Purple Squad Security by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/purple-squad-security
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com