Episode 40 – Tabletop D&D With Rally Security
I'm joined by a few folks from the Rally Security podcast for another Tabletop D&D Episode!
It's that time again! With milestone episode 40, we have another Tabletop D&D episode for you to enjoy! This time around we are joined by a few members of the Rally Security podcast to face some scenarios and see how they fare. Let's just say this was a rather impressive episode for a number of reasons. Some links of interest:
- Rally Security Homepage - http://rallysecurity.com/
- Rally Security Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/rallysecurity
- Rally Security Twitter - https://twitter.com/RallySecurity
- Ben's Twitter - https://twitter.com/benheise
- Jake's Twitter - https://twitter.com/MalwareJake
- AJediDay's Twitter - https://twitter.com/Ajediday
- Tony's Twitter - https://twitter.com/da_667
- Cubicles and Consequences - https://www.blackhillsinfosec.com/dungeons-dragons-meet-cubicles-compromises/
- Infosec Mastodon - https://infosec.exchange/auth/sign_up
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Support Purple Squad Security by donating to the tip jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/purple-squad-security
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com