Episode 49 – The Red Team Life with Curtis Brazzell
Curtis Brazzell from Pondurance joins me to talk about red teaming and managing red teams.
What is a red team? How does it differ from a penetration tester's day-to-day? How do red teams stay sharp? How do they stay motivated? These are a few of the questions I seek to have answered by Curtis Brazzell, a managing Security Consultant at Pondurance. It's a great interview and sheds light on the difference between red teaming and penetration testing.
Some links of interest:
- Curtis' Twitter: https://twitter.com/CurtBraz
- Curtis' LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/curtisbrazzell/
- Pondurance Website - https://www.pondurance.com/
We have a new store! Come check out the various Purple Squad Security goods you can buy to share your following and help the show. From stickers to mugs, we have a few items up for sale:
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/purplesquadsec
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com